What does it need to be an actor?

Theater classes are very interesting..the lecturer is a cool guy who is very casual... From Ipoh pulak tu...hehe viky's hometown..


I really didnt want him to make me act infront of the class because most of them are from my class..but instead of making me act...he made me think....

He asked me a question instead..




What is the most happiest moment in ur life? He questioned me...


At that moment..i couldnt think of any incident which made me happy...He must have thought that I am a weirdo at first...coz i said that I couldnt think of any...



Then the answer popped out spontaneously... The most happiest moment in my life was when I received a bouquet of roses with Ferrero Roche for Valentines...




Eventually...it made me realise how much viky's belated valentines gift meant to me..


ish ish...teruk la i...




0 comments: