Its just getting worse...

My 21st birthday which is in 1 month time is becoming something that I hate to even hear about now...My mom and I get into a fight whenever we talk about it...I don't want to celebrate it like all my other cousins do...Its like a huge celebration thingy that I am totally uncomfortable with... I agreed to have a small celebration in my grandma's house a week ago..n now my aunt wants to celebrate her daughters' birthday in KL and she wants my birthday to be done together...how is that?

SHIT SHIT SHIT....I DON'T LIKE IT DAMN IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

I am sick of the idea...again I got into an argument with my mom regarding my birthday and I am totally feeling like shit right now...why cant people just do their stuff alone without interfering others in it..worse than that is my aunt buying me the saree which i am going to wear on the occasion...how is that?? My aunt's taste...sorry to say...SUCKS!! I pulak jadi mangsa kejadian...

Finally I decided not to even have a celebration but what to do, people wouldn't listen....

I don't know why...I am having this strong feeling that my 21st Birthday is going to be a disaster this year...:(

0 comments: