Loneliness...

Love is a funny thing...relationships teaches us a lot of things which we don't get to learn in school or anywhere else... This is my own experience in my own words... Its been a crazy semester with back to back papers and assignments... anyhow.... i realize that i am seeking the company of my blog only when I am really lonely. Like now...

Reason: My boyfie is on the way to his hometown and I am all alone here...I don't know why I'm feeling damn lonely today....

What surprises me is that whenever he is with me...we tend to have allot of arguments and fights.. but when he is not around....the emptiness is indescribable.. I dont know why I am feeling this things poking my chess every single second which reminds me of him.....

Well, coming back to the highlights of this sem... I would say there are many bad/ unpleasant things to say than good things... namely some drama going on in fb and all over the place... "couldnt give a damn about it!!"

Besides that I realized that there are a bunch of Hippocrates around me..."dont wish to tell their names"

and finally "Penang".... my hometown which I cant visit all the time due to the distance... but it kills me for not being able to go back every week and that's because my mom is not feeling well...:(( she is having insomnia since the past 3 years and its still bugging her... the effort me and my dad put to cure her problem is becoming worthless... I just hope and pray she will be fine:(

That is for now I guess... :))

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: