Shit happens...

I failed my criminal midterm...I knew it the next second i stepped out from the exam hall that I'm gonna fail...it was confirmed by none other than me...coz I answered the second question wrongly...which is clear when she gave me only half marks for that since i have a point five behind the round figure.

I m definitely disappointed..but hey...who doesn't fail?? can u name me anyone? so I will just take this as a lesson and try my level best to pass my finals with at least a C+...

I just don't wanna make myself feel like shit right before going back to Klang...2moro viky will be bringing chinu n chini to ipoh..by bus..hehe..I just hope they will reach safely since this is the first time my kutties are travelling...

I love them with all my heart and I just don't want to take any risk...anyhow..now they are officially viky's pet because he has informed his mom that he bought them...so when Mr.Viky packs his bags...they will be in it together...which means I cant see them until both of us officially get married...

Although we are relations..I have never been to his house and now that we are more than just relations..I wish not to even pass by Ipoh on the to Penang..hehe..

Hmm..anyway...my parents always say that every bad thing happens for a good cause in future.. with that, I shall study for my finals without thinking about my midterm marks..:)

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: