Study week..

Hmmm...its been long since I posted anything in Blogspot...its not because I have nothing to say..its because I have too many things to say but dont know how to put it into words..hehe:)

I just came back from a 3 days holiday from Klang which was awesome because we celebrated Mother's Day in a simple but nice way..

I got my mom a blue blouse which she wore to the dinner and 3 of us went for SEAFOOD...hmm
i can still taste the chili crab and Ikan bakar..hehe..anyway..tht was dad's treat...

Well it made my journey back home a little hard as I will miss my parents and bobby allot because we had great fun the past few days..anyway..first things comes first...which is STUDIES..

My God...I have a lot to catch up...as I was not studying at all when I went back..as usual...

Must start TODAY...kalau tak..confirm mati digantung sampai mati under sec302 of the PC..

hehe..I was just trying to remember the sections..well I will be doing it frequently for the next 2 weeks....anyway...GOOD LUCK to everyone....

Hope all of us will do well...

-RaThEkRiShNA-

1 comments:

  Anonymous

May 12, 2009 at 3:51 AM

Good luck to you too & all my best wishes!;)