Cempedak Goreng...

Today...I attempted to fry cempedak by myself for the first time...and here is the result...:P










hehe...this is how it started...we went to Wednesday Pasar Malam yesterday and viky really wanted to makan cempedak..so he bought the fruit back home...but unfortunately he wont be at home to mix the flour coz he is working...so i said ok i will do it...but I have never ever tried doing it before this coz viky is the expert in cempedak goreng...since i have no choice...I decided I will do it myself..then after class I came back n googled for the recipe...n finally found a simple and perfect one...



Then I started mixing the flour and also fried 4...to be in the safe side i tasted 1 first before frying all...man it was damn hard...like a biscuit...

I tried to figure out something to make it softer and added some butter in the flour...

Finally the cempedak was soft and delicious...


Moral of the story, no one becomes a good cook without any failure... Don't give up without trying...:)


-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: