Classes:(

I have very few things to talk about when someone in my family like Karthi asks about the subjects I'm talking this sem..yeah..Im going back to Penang next week which means i will be missing the law seminar..hmm..so sad i cant meet Justice Gopal Sri Ram..hehe..i heard he is a vegetarian...anyway...back to something related to the title of my post...

I can bravely say that I understand Equity, Law n IT, and also Land Law to a certain extent..but Company....hmm...how can I put this...I feel like the subject is very new to us...so we need to go a bit slow and given better examples to make us understand...rather than using examples of sitting in the toilet but not shitting...breast feeding and also comments about girls wearing low neck blouse in their application photos...anyway...I have nothing against the lecturer...he is fine... but i think I have to really study hard for his paper coz I see many good students repeating his subject...

Public International law...hmmm...confused...lost and as usual...skipping the slides extremely... anyway...he is still a good lecturer...hehe:P

I love Mondays and Tuesdays...coz no tutorials...and the rest 2 days is like a marathon to conti lab and CLC... anyway...that is how it is...cant change it..so learning to live with it...

I guess that all I can say about this sem...looking forward to the trip to Penang...its been quite long since I went back to my grandma's place...hehe:)

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: