Need to change…

I realised one thing after so long that is good to have changes in life…for many reasons…so that we appreciate something….so that we don't feel bored of the same old thing…and for many good reason….

You cant blame a friend for changing in their looks or attitude… we should always encourage changes…for a good cause…

I have changed allot too…maybe for my close friends…they may feel that its a drastic change…but for me…i feel that i have become a better person…

I strongly feel that falling in love has changed me allot too… yes.. i do not deny that i use to be very lazy those days…but now… i have become more hardworking...keeping up with my laundry and also house cores.. anyway….

I totally disagree with the concept that once you fall in love… u wont excel in studies…im not trying to say that im a deans list student…but yet im doing what im suppose to do…I still know the purpose for me being here at the first place and also my parent’s hope to see me as a lawyer one day….

 

So lets encourage changes….for it may bring more colour into your life…

 

-RaThEkRisHnA-

0 comments: