2nd Aniversary:)

Yes today is officially 2 years since we fell in love....the day viky proposed to me in front of southern fried chicken around 4 am in the morning this very day....every moment of it is still fresh in my memories....i will never forget the feelings of being in love with a guy whom I know long enough before coupling up...

This year....our celebration is very very simple...we are going to the temple in the evening and I'm cooking his favourite tom yam soup....that's all...oh ya...i bought him a red t-shirt....

Hmm...it feels so good to celebrate the day you shared your feelings with your life partner...I'm sure everyone feels the same...Im glad that whatever obstacles came in between our relationship, we managed to overcome them easily because we trust each other and we trust in love....

I love u vikneshan....and as a tribute to our 2 years anniversary...these are some memories from those days:D



Malaysian Red Crescent...an unforgettable experience and i still admire him because he was a good leader...

In tesco...he playfully gave me some sayur to imitate a person proposing...


During foundation....like to kacau him alot...:P

One week after proposal...in DR Forest, Jasin.


hmm...:D



The appreciation dinner for Mr.President...hehe:)

-Love makes life beautiful-

0 comments: