31st AUGUST...

Its certainly not a good day for me....I'm back in Melaka after a fucked up journey... My bus left 2 seconds before i reached the platform just because a mangkuk ayun lady issued me the ticket with the wrong time...its 1pm and not 1.30pm idiot...i was very angry and my dad was pissed as well...its not our fault...those ticket counter people were responsible...well after a fight they put me in a stupid bus which is not even going to melaka but actually to JB....


What can be worse than this?? The destiny is not even Melaka!! The bus driver dropped me at the highway which is right at the entrance of melaka tol...can u imagine....it was right in front the board which says AYER KEROH MELAKA....my foot... I had no choice...and i started walking from there because viky was coming to fetch me at the tol...luckily an elderly Malay man with his wife in a kancil stop at the side and gave me a ride until the toll...GOD BLESS THEM...seriously... There were so many cars passing by...who knows there might be even indians who saw me and just drove off...but this Malay couples stopped....it really touched me...no words to describe the amount of gratitude and happiness i felt at that moment...the uncle's name is PAK HAJI... will never forget him in my life...


Anyway....this Independence day has really showed me that no matter what race or religion you are... we are still the same inside and we should give hand to anyone who needs help without hesitation...


SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA ...


0 comments: