Upcomings...

I have a midterm on this Friday....after that I'm taking the bus to Penang on that night itself to Penang....will be reaching there around 5am....then the next thing i know will be my 21st birthday celebration...the list of invitees has increased from 80 to 100 and now the recent update is that my mom is ordering food for 200 people....gosh I'm gonna look like an idiot for sure....


I have bought something nice to wear though....bought in KL....its a saree....n here is a picture of the saree from the sample photo...



its white and green with shining stones and mirror kind of glasses on it....it was love at 1st side.. thanks to my mom for buying it for me...although she found it very simple...but i like it...

Hope my midterm goes on fine...i have started studying but there is lot more to go...and i just finished compiling my IT assignment....one more day left for me to pack my things and at the same time study for midterm...one good thing that mr.tay did in his lifetime is postponing the assignment deadline...

So that's all for now folks...tc...the weather is bad...with the influenza disease everywhere...we should be more careful because it takes only 2 days to attack our lungs (if its weak)...so don't feel shy to wear the mask...because I'm going to start wearing it from now onwards after seeing the statistic increase....Good luck guys...

-RaThEkRiShNA-

0 comments: