My special day is over...

I m finally back in melaka after a long journey from Penang....took a bus right after equity exam on Friday and came back on Sunday itself....

Tired....exausted.......my body is aching like hell....but im still fresh....uploading pictures in fb and chatting with my friends...sharing my birthday experience with them....

My 21st birthday celebration part 2 in penang is over yesterday...which was a Saturday.....and there was SO many people who I don't really know attended to wish me....anyhow...i really enjoyed the party because of my cousins....they really made my day special....

I have to say that i was surprised with allot of things which happened on that day...firstly was the decoration which i didn't expect to be so nice....and secondly was the cake which was in my favourite colour pink with a pelican vodka in the middle of the cake which is also pink....and thirdly was the off party fun among my cousins...

was a great celebration....loved it...n now I'm going to bed hoping that i will wake up for class 2moro....

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: