Back in Bear Hill...

I'm back...earlier than i should actually...To study kononya...but spending my time doing nothing actually...i slap myself at times to remind the amount of work i have to do....

The worst part is sitting and watching my beloved vikneshan doing his never ending work...web designing...He is lacking of sleep, food and happiness...Just to find money for our future and to upgrade the business.

If u guys have time...just go visit the websites he has done so far...hehe..this is purely academic.. ooops..stole it from someone we all know..

Well...here is the links...

www.ozwellnesscentre.com
www.ozonewellnesscentre.com
www.minda2u.com
www.iklanlist.com
www.kalaitradings.com

To tell the truth..its not easy being the girlfriend of someone who is working and also studying at the same time..This is because he has more commitments then me..but we love each other for what we are and at the same time mingle with friends whenever we are free...life goes on no matter what..

I know i am blabbering allot....i should stop here..

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: