Hell its over...

Today was really challenging as i had a bad headache before criminal midterm..i really thought my paper is going to kantoi..but thank god i recovered a little bit after taking penadol...


The only thing that i heard after the exam was over was "damn question 2 was bad"...some didn't answer the question,some didn't understand what was it about and most of them not enough time..i guess i go into the 3rd category..


Anyway...I miss my parents badly now..cant wait to go back home for the holidays..and most importantly is Kuna's birthday in Seremban..cant wait for it too...I'm sure it will be fun...


Hmm...i wonder how is bobby..my mom always complaints on the phone that he is not feeling well and she has to be his nurse...i miss him so much...I'm sure he will be happy to see me after 3 weeks..


0 comments: