Hate it!!

I am really not feeling good about things happening nowadays...Chinu is not feeling well...the teamwork for my assignment sucks..and I have 2 exams in one fucking day which i am not prepared for..


The earth hour thing didn't work in bear hill for sure coz all of us didn't switch off the lights.. I couldn't do it coz i was writing my notes (more important).

Right now in my life, the only entertainment and past time is my bunnies...Cleaning them, playing with them and also feeding them carrots. Viky adores them to the max...to tell the truth he sayang them more than me now.. Hehe...anyhow, we are happy with them...

I actually bought chinu and chini a cute collar with a bell but unfortunately they are putting their hand inside and it looks like their hands tersangkut with the collar....so i was scared they will tercekik so now the collars are part of their cage accessories..

Anyway...here is the pictures with their collars..



-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: