Forcing myself...

This time its very hard....distractions and also boringness to the max... everytime i wanna study... my mind is diverted to something else....I cant really concerntrate...hmm....problem identified but solution is to just shut up and study...hahaha...rihanna's style..


Anyway....my friends are all having the same problem this sem too....i see very emotional posts and also dramatic status in FB...just chill guys...only empty vessels make the most noise... the rest will quietly plan and execute at the right time...so don't simply make noise k... Coz you don't have any idea of what will happen next.. and the quite ones may surprise you. hehe...ok..enough of blabbering..

and the Moon cake festival was also very impressive as i enjoyed seeing alot of them walking on the street with their lanterns....and my dear boyfie came back home after the party organized by his boss as he has finished the training...i bet he enjoyed the bbq and whisky... leaving me at home with my notes and some money to order Mcd for dinner...

Ok...I want to continue my IT...oh ya...Good Luck for next week guys!!

0 comments: