Happiness..

Exams are over, and as usual we have done whatever we usual do after exams...and this time I really enjoyed Gunung Ledang with my friends and boyfie...although my body aches like hell now... the fun we had was massive and I still can feel the fresh water hitting on my back.. damn it has been so long since we went out somewhere just to relax and spend time together...


We spent the whole Saturday shopping for office wear and as my lawyer wants me to only wear black and white...its was really hard to find clothes...but we managed to find them anyway after dropping by at almost 5 places in Melaka....

Its kinda hard to get used to the idea that I will be doing my attachment in Melaka when the others are at their hometown...anyway...I chose to do it here...so no regrets!!

Besides...Deeps is around the corner and im definitely gonna do last minute shopping....hope i get a leave at the first place...

Well...coming back to the house issue....we cleaned the whole house today....from the porch to the kitchen and also mopped it with a medicated floor cleaner to kill the ticks...viky found 4 ticks while cleaning inside our room...how nice is that? all the while he was complaining not because of his imagination but it was really crawling on him...and u call urself not self centred... hahahaha... nice joke...tell me a better one next time k... ya...and the thing about open talk.... viky has many times notified about this dissatisfaction to the tenant of this house...and im sure the news reached u OBVIOUSLY.. anyhow...if i had a talk with u regarding this matter I am very sure it will be me teaching a 21 year old how to do basic housekeeping. Which I dont wish to do... Howcome things which are so obvious to us and also everyone who comes to this house is invisible to your eyes? strange... and about the classy act thing...dont dare me!! I can do even worse things if i wished...but I wont... coz I am not a tenant in this house and I know my limits... u can counter argue about my rabbits... listen darling....viky brings them back home whenever he goes back and if not i keep them in my appartment... most importantly!! we dont leave their shits to be cleaned by the tenants here....


ok...leave this matter for now as I have more things to worry about....

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: