Work

I miss my family alot....went back for deeps and came back the next day....NO FUN....


but I like my job.....its very flexible.....My boss is somebody who inspires me to work more efficiently.....I am not scared of her anymore....and we shares our thoughts openly nowadays..

Working routine has not only affected me but also my boyfie because he has to wake up early with me and send me to work.... I pity him for that but he is happy to wake up early actually..hehe:)

Things are going on fine and everything is under control.....the neighbours are not keeping their mouth shut on issues which are not related to us directly but who cares about them. KPCs have too much of free time i guess.....:P

There are so many things to share with my friends related to my work....but I guess I will do that in person when I meet them soon...

Well classes are starting and I'm sure that the campus will be lively from tomorrow onwards...

All the best for those going to classes and best of luck to all of us who will be getting the results on Thursday!!

oh ya...forgot about you. ya you. all that you can do is take off my name from your list...hahahaha...malu ke?? anyhow....U R NOT IN MY MEMORY ANYMORE...and I dont have the time to think about you and your attitude d...so GOOD BYE ONCE N FOR ALL...

-RaThEkRiShNa-


0 comments: