2 MORE DAYS...

This Sunday...is the day of release...

2 more days to go and I will be free from all the pressure that I am facing as the props leader of theater class..

Seriously...i have even planned what to do after the Dramatari...

Sincerely...I don't feel happy working in the drama crew...and I am just doing this for the sake of marks...there is no peace...joy or anything even close to it...

But one good thing out of all this shit is that I actually had a good time chatting with my props team..I made some good friendship by the way...many of my classmates whom I have not even spoken before have become close to me...and also some friends from other course..I really feel comfortable working with them because they appreciate whatever I do...

hmm...however...i still feel happy like all others that its going to end soon..

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: