I am not a happy person..

My assignment which was screwed by my group mate who didn't pass up on time caused all of us to loose marks. We don't know how much....great!! I am very very happy[antonym]...

Then during the photo session time...someone just pissed me off..

I am working my ass off preparing the props at home...calling my assistants to bring things and getting things done as soon as i can...but this single bitch can simply talk as though i don't do anything...that's not how you speak with me slut...if u think you are perfect...and trying to be the so called leader although you just volunteered to that position because nobody else wants it...

THATS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH ME...

I can be really good and nice if you behave the way normal humans behave...but if you go off the limit by ordering like you are the director...then you should by now know what is the outcome.. you have no bloody discretion over me and that's final...

I am doing a fair job on my part...I know...some good people in the team knows..and God knows...

So i don't need to prove that i am working to any other third grated bitch who is very famous for only bad mouthing about people but don't realise the shit behind her own back...

FUCK OFF...

I have never been so angry on anyone so far in MMU...and i apologise to those who are reading this post for my bad words...but you see...some things need to be said in the way it should be..

Anyway...besides the head ache and all...i still feel happy because I have a shoulder to lean on whenever I am sad, tired or frustrated...and my dad whom I always share my problems with..
I am really thankful to God for giving me viky to lean on and my dad to share my problems with..2 most important people in my life..love them allot...:)

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: