Whateva...

I have an exam in another 15 hours...6 chapters to cover...5 more to go...and I'm still dreaming....

I feel very awkward because i have been studying quite early for the past midterms this semester but I don't think I'm following it for this exam...

Things are just tak betul the whole day as i made allot of silly mistakes...carelessness..and also didn't follow my daily routine as usual....I cooked but didn't clean...I made coffee but didn't put sugar.. I'm writing notes but not concentrating...damn its just tak betul...

I think my mind is not in the right place right now...so i ended up listening to my all time favourite Santana's music...I just love cry baby cry by Sean Paul & Santana...it makes me feel good whenever I hear the song...

Anyway...i guess i have to get back to my notes now...hmm..

-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: