In between my busy days...

Its 3 am and I have my tort presentation in another 6 hours, an assignment to submit before 4 pm, a presentation to prepare for next Tuesday, 30 pages of FYP Documentation to be done before Thursday, and 2 assignment question to be emailed on 30th morning to a off campus student...to those who don't understand what I'm talking about, here is the clarification...I do assignments for people who are studying off campus and charge them accordingly..hehe.. my part time thingy..don't tell anyone..



Well...all that has been stated above is the part and partial of life...I am not complaining because life has thought me to learn things the hard way and I am not going to sit n worry about it...



Finals is in 3 weeks time and I have 6 subjects to revise...



Hmmm...



Its ok...






-RaThEkRiShNa-

0 comments: