Mere Maula karam ho karam...

Being a girl from the Hindu religion...I always had a soft corner for Hindustani Muslim songs sung for Allah (maula). It really makes you feel the existence of God in the vibration of the song.. It even makes me cry at times...the latest discovery of a hindustani Muslim song is from the hindi movie khakee..the song title is mere maula...if you can understand hindi...i bet you will cry...

My second most favourite song is from Khailash Kher's album, Tu meri jaan hai...the greatest love song ever i would say...it also has the elements of Islamic religion...

I guess even my close friends, even viky doesn't know that I have such interest...well... I don't blame anyone..as we all have our own taste...

-RaThEkRiShNa-

2 comments:

  Anonymous

May 23, 2009 at 6:50 AM

you are very lucky if you get that feeling, and you also cry, Allah s.w.t is indeed the creator of everyone even you and me, everything, and it is not surprising that you get peace and your heart likes to hear the word Maula. I would advice you, to study Islam and the true teachings of Allahs last beutiful prophet Muhammad PEACE BE UPON HIM.

kind regards

muslim girl

  Anonymous

May 23, 2009 at 6:54 AM

Sorry i also forgot to add, allah guides who he chooses, and there are not many people that get close to feeling what you feel when you hear songs like mere maula, it is Allah that puts the love, feeling in your heart. Please research Islam.


kind regards

muslim girl